student job (d/f/m)
programming matlab/simulink, python or plc
Efficient and reliable testing of wind energy systems is crucial for a successful transition to 100% renewable energy. At conatys our mission is bringing intelligence to test benches in order to allow realistic, reliable and effective testing and certifying of wind turbines in the future.
We are looking for motivated and flexible students to join our team.
Depending on your background, skills and personal favor, you will contribute in the following topics:
- Programming tools in Matlab, Python or C# for our real-time simulator
- Developing automation and control algorithms for a Beckhoff PLC platform
- Designing and implementing hardware prototypes
If you find yourself in the following statements, reach out to us!
- Experience with one of the following programming languages:
- Beckhoff TwinCAT3 (IEC 61131)
- C# / C++
- Engineering or informatics background
- Solution-oriented, structured person.
- Hands on mentality and keen to learn
- Nice to have: Baseline knowledge of control engineering
You get the chance working in a young, small and dynamic team. You can really make a difference here.
- Getting insights into the future of wind energy testing
- Learning from and working with experienced control engineers.
- Average 12-20h/week
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
Send your application (cover letter, CV, certificates, references) to email@example.com (pdfs only)