student job (d/f/m)
modelling and control design in matlab/simulink
At conatys we develop control software for challenging and novel processes. Our field of work is not limited to wind turbine test benches, but also rapid-control prototyping for special purpose machinery or innovative production devices are within our scope. For these projects we are looking for students, interested in applying the control engineering knowledge from your text book at real-world processes.
Together with our control software expert you will contribute to one of the following tasks
- Developing simulation model in matlab/simulink
- Designing model-based controller
- Implementing control software on microcontroller
- Commissioning of the control system at the prototype
If you find yourself in the following statements, reach out to us!
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge in fundamentals of control engineering
- Background in mechanical-, electrical-, computational engineering or similar
- Solution-oriented, structured person.
- Hands on mentality and keen to learn
- Mechanical / electrical / computational engineering background
- Nice to have: experience C# / C++
- Nice to have: experience beckhoff twincat3 (IEC 61131)
You get the chance working in a young, small and dynamic team. You can really make a difference here.
- Gaining experience in real-world application of control engineering
- Learning from and working with experienced control engineers
- Average 12-20h/week
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
Send your application (cover letter, CV, certificates, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org (pdfs only)